- A impressive contemporary five bedroom detached in town centre position
- With electric gates, ample parking and double garage with electric door
- Refurbished and modernised throughout with gas central heating and double glazing
- Lounge, open plan living/dining kitchen, utility and downstairs WC, sitting room and garden room
- Five first floor bedrooms, en-suite shower room, family bathroom and separate shower room
- Extensive private rear gardens with lawns, wall and screen fencing
- No upward chain immediate possession
- Viewing highly recommended
A five (four doubles) bedroom refurbished and modernised, contemporary detached residence lying in town centre position behind electric gates with parking for at least four vehicles and double garage, with no upward chain.
Lying on exceptional plot, gas central heated and double glazed comprising: front porch hallway, lounge, superb open plan living/dining kitchen to rear with built in appliances, feature island with end breakfast bar, utility and W.C., separate rear sitting room and garden room.
On first floor brushed feature steel banister with landing leads to five bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room, family bathroom and further separate shower room.
Outside electric gates lead to brick paved frontage with ample vehicle parking and leading to double garage with electric up and over door.
The rear gardens are private and extensive with patio lawns, walls and screen fencing to boundaries.
The property lies at the centre of Loughborough with amenities catering for all day to day needs, close to the Loughborough Schools Foundation, Sainsbury's superstore within walking distrance, public transport facilities and ease of access to the industry centres within the region, M1 Motorway and East Midlands Airport at Castle Donington and in close proximity to Loughborough University.