- Forming part of this prestigious development of 6, five bedroom traditional detached
- Private road with electric gated access
- Central heating with underfloor to ground floor, double glazed, alarm system
- Living room, family room, study, open plan living dining kitchen with appliances, utility, cloakroom
- Master bedroom built in quality wardrobes, with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 2 and 3 with dual aspect to en-suite shower room, family bathroom /shower
- Double width driveway, double garage, landscaped gardens front and rear
- NHBC & Building Regulation Approval Warranty
- Viewing highly recommended
Forming part of this prestigious select development of six five bedroom traditional detached residences, behind secure gated access onto private road. Please see our video tour of the development.
Built to highest level of specification by Michael Goodall Homes, centrally heated with underfloor heating to ground floor, double glazed, intruder alarm system. Accommodation comprises: Reception hallway, cloakroom, rear living room, family room, study, open plan living/dining quality kitchen with integrated appliances, matching utility room.
On the first floor: five bedrooms, master bedroom with built in wardrobes, en-suite shower room, bedroom 2 and 3 with dual access to en-suite shower room, family bathroom and shower.
Outside: front double width driveway, double garage, landscaped gardens to front and rear.
The property lies on the popular Forest side of town with access to the M1 approx. 1 mile away for North and Southbound traffic respectively, Nottingham East Midlands Airport at Castle Donington, intercity rail link at either Parkway or Loughborough with regular service to London St Pancras. The property is also a short driving distance away from some of Leicestershire best known beauty spots within the Charnwood Forest, local access to good golf courses, Loughborough University, town centre and public transport facilities.
EARLY RESERVATION RECOMMENDED WITHOUT DELAY.